Hi Everyone,

I have a problem (looks like a domain issue) with communication
between javascript and a SWF on a different domain.

I have the following setup:

- Javascript (domain1)
- SWF located on a CDN (domain2)

The javascript has 2 functions:
1. getData()
2. replay()

The SWF has 1 function:
1. play()

On application complete, the SWF calls play(). The function play()
makes an external interface call to the javascript's getData()
function - this part is working fine regardless of domain.

On the javascript side, replay() is supposed to invoke the SWF's
play() function. I have allowed access to the SWF's play() function by:
ExternalInterface.addCallback("replay", play);
This all works when the javascript and SWF are served from the same
location but throws the following error if the SWF is elsewhere:

Error calling method on NPObject! [plugin exception: Error in
Actionscript. Use a try/catch block to find error.].

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Ed