If tab2 is selected then you should see the content of tab2. If you are
seeing the content of tab1, then it seems like after refresh you are putting
the data of tab1 in tab2. What happens when you select the other tabs when
you are in this situation after refresh? Are the tabs displaying the correct
data? How are you creating the tabs and what are you doing on refresh?

Haykel Ben Jemia

Allmas
Web & RIA Development
http://www.allmas-tn.com