From: markgoldin_2000 <markgoldin_2...@yahoo.com>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Base one mxml component on another from
Library
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 17:35:00 -0000

here is my simplified component definition:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<modulecode:popupTitleWindow
xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";
layout="absolute" width="400" height="300"
xmlns:modulecode="/UFDCommonLib/src/modulecode">
</modulecode:popupTitleWindow>

But that does not work.