If you use Flex Builder 3, you can switch to design view, then in the
Design area dropdown, select custom size and input the dimensions.
It's still "eyeballing" it but, at least the design area will be the
size you're wanting...
Then, follow Haykel Ben Jemia's instructions...
Hope this helps a little!
-Nate

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Haykel BEN JEMIA <hayke...@...>