> The cross domain works differently with player 9 and player 10.

I am using Flash Player 10 plugin. The error dialog that shows up says
"Error #2044: Unhandled ioError:. text=Error #2048: Security sandbox
violation:
http://gauravt-xp:8080/MonitoringCompleteResults/OLS_Monitoring_CompleteResults.swf
cannot load data from gauravt-xp:3306."

> you could try
>

> http://gauravt-xp:8080/crossdomain.xml but I'm not sure it will
> work.

Well I am able to access the crossdomain.xml file in this way. It correctly
shows up.

> In your cross domain add the 'all ports', if you are just 'testing'
> you
> can leave it wide open :
> <cross-domain-policy>
>
> <allow-access-from domain="*" to-ports="*"/>
>
> </cross-domain-policy>

Even this did not help. I place this in the cross domain file in
"webapps/root" folder of tomcat.

Thanks to both of you for the quick response.
Gaurav