Tracy,

Using a filter function right? - thanks!  Yeah, that's what I was
looking for.  I'll try that out and post back here if I have
questions.  However, I am wondering, does it permanently filter it or
can I preserve the data for when I need to "un-filter" the
arrayCollection?  How would you make it filter to add and remove
items for a "toggle" effect?  I can see filtering "out" an item of an
arrayCollection, but what about putting it back in?  Sorry, I've
never used ArrayCollection.filterFunction before.

If you have a simple example, it would save me some time stiching
together what I need from some of the examples I googled.

Jason