Hi there,

I'm building an Air App with a custom Chrome. The canvas that holds
all UI components has rounded corners and a drop shadow effect.
As a result the root Application (stage) has transparent areas (e.g.
in the corners of application).

I like the effect of the Alert control when it puts  a shape above the
rest of the application and makes it look blurry.

My problem: this shape is a rectangle. This looks kind of odd because
the visible part of my application is a smaller rectangle with rounded
corners.
The blurry alert rectangle overlaps the canvas that holds all visible
UI components of my app.

My Question: Is there a way to mask that alert box (the actual blurry
shape which is created by it)?

Btw. how do I change the color of  the blurry shape?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Robin