Never mind, resolved.

DragProxy has a different function for selecting which object to
dispatch drag/drop events through and they produce different results
between 3.2 and 3.1 so after finding that out that we figured how to
get it to route the events to the correct object.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "reflexactions"
<reflexacti...@...> wrote:

> I have an app that been working fine under 3.0 and 3.1 for over a
year,
> its worked on by team of guys, now we have installed 3.2 and
Drag/Drop