I don't know how many people on this list are still using Flex 2 but
it can't be too many.

Is there some reason you can't update to Flex 3? If Flex 3 offers
something that you can't do in Flex 2, then that would give me high
motivation to upgrade.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "johndoematrix" <johndoemat...@...>