It does change the bg color in the wrapper. The behavior you talk about can
happen if you use
'backgroundGradientColors' because the bg color of the wrapper is set from
the 'backgroundColor' property, so even if you use gradient colors for the
bg of the flex app, you should still set 'backgroundColor' for the bg color
of the wrapper.

Haykel Ben Jemia

Allmas
Web & RIA Development