Hi All,

I am displaying search results in a DataGrid and I have a custom
ItemRenderer for the "Name" column and I need to highlight the text in
the Label that matched the search query. I have seen support for this
in TextArea and TextField.setSelection(..) and also done with HTML
text however I need the truncating feature of the Label.

I tried extending Label and providing a highlight( text:String )
function that calls down to the Label internal
TextField.setSelection(..) but it is not working...not sure why...

Does anyone know how I can achieve this?

Any help much appreciated,

Greg