De: Dharmendra Chauhan <chauhan_i...@yahoo.com>
Asunto: [flexcoders] Can we freeze(Fix) Any Column / Row  in DataGrid
Para: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Fecha: martes, 3 de febrero de 2009, 2:58 pm

            Hi All,

     Is it possible to freeze any Column and Row in DataGrid while

keeping rest of the Row/Column moving.i e ,If my FG has got four

column named A,B,C,D ,E......Z.I want to freeze or fixed column B

that means I scroll to right of the grid , B column should always be

visible.

In case of Row, If I select 10 th row,row from 1-10 should get

breezed(fixed) irrespective vertical scroll bar movement.

Please point me appropriate direction.

Regards,

Dharmendra Chouhan

      Yahoo! Cocina