From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Jeffry Houser
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 7:54 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Another 1034 - events and event types

 A single event class being used for multiple events is common within
the Flex Framework; why recommend not re-using the same type?

Back to the problem:
 Are you sure that your event class extends flash.events.Event ?  I
might expect odd errors if not.
 Have you tried running the code in debug mode to see what is going on;
maybe isolate the line which causing the error.

Tracy Spratt wrote:

        I would not use the same type name.

        Tracy Spratt
        Lariat Services