Hi Sajid Hussain

I think you are wrong in setting Gateway file,
Do you have set path for Zendamf library, you can setting Zendamf
library in php.ini file as below

include_path = "C:\library"

or setting in you gateway file as below

<?

define('APPLICATION_PATH', realpath(dirname(__FILE__) .
'/../application/'));

set_include_path(
   get_include_path()
   . PATH_SEPARATOR . APPLICATION_PATH . '/../library/'
   . PATH_SEPARATOR . APPLICATION_PATH . '/models/'
   . PATH_SEPARATOR . APPLICATION_PATH . '/services/com/'
);

require_once "Zend/Loader.php";
?>

When you browser gateway file (index.php) and it comes up for download
. Dont borther it, it right. At time, you can start Flex app and test.

Best regard
http://blog.flextip.net

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Sajid Hussain <enchanter_...@...>
wrote:

> Hello Gurus ,
>
> I am facing one issue where i am attempting to use Zend_amf but that
code exactly work well with Amfphp,
> I have seen all internet resources for zend and I am very courios on
thier machine same code is working why not at mine :(
> if I am trying to access gateway(Zend File) it work well but its not
working from Flex App .
> I have follwoing code and structure
>
> Gateway File :
> <?php
> require_once 'Zend/Amf/Server. php';
> require_once 'include/services/ BListsService. php';
> require_once 'include/services/ UserService. php';
> // Instantiate the server
> $server = new Zend_Amf_Server( );
> $server->setClass('BListsSer vice');
> $server->setClassMap( 'BListsVO' , 'BLists');
> $server->setClass('UserServi ce');
> $server->setClassMap( 'UserVO', 'User');
> $server->setProduction( false);
> $server->handle(); // if I am echoing this its not execute and
instead it comes up for download
> ?>
>
> Services-xml :
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF- 8"?>
> <services-config>
> <services>
> <service id="amfphp-flashrem oting-service"
> class="flex. messaging. services. RemotingService"
> messageTypes= "flex.messaging. messages. RemotingMessage">
> <destination id="zend">
> <channels>
> <channel ref="my-zend" />
> </channels>
> <properties>
> <source>*</source>
> </properties>
> </destination>
> </service>
> </services>
> <channels>
>     <channel-definition id="my-zend" class="mx.messaging .channels.
AMFChannel">
>         <endpoint uri="http:// localhost/ gateway.php" class="flex.
messaging. endpoints. AMFEndpoint" />
>     </channel-definition>