Title: Message
No, because you're running CF/Flex using a connector.  If you're running CF/Flex integrated, your top level MXML files would reside right in your webroot of IIS.  If you wish to build a mxml/AS class hierarchy, these would normally reside in c:\JRun4\servers\cfusion\cfusion-ear\cfusion-war\WEB-INF\flex\user_classes.  You can change this location by editing flex-config.xml.

Jeff
-----Original Message-----
From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mehdi, Agha
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 12:45 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Flex Install on IIS

Ok, so if I understood this article correct then it means that I can install Flex to run under CF, which is running with IIS and I’ll be able to get to the flex apps. I can store my files under c:\jrun4\servers\flex\appName and I can get to it by http://localhost/appName, right?

Thanks

Agha Mehdi
IDT - eBusiness Program Manager