Can you post your code snippet? What you described in your email is right way and should work if your code is doing right thing.

Thanks

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 9:32 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] How to handle a returned Java Collection in Flex - RemoteObject call

I have a Java function that returns a Collection of VOs. I declared a
RemoteObject in Flex, and tried to assign the event.result to an Array
variable, but it actually didn't work. I want to use this data as the
DataProvider of ComboBoxes, or List, etc.

How can I read this data in Flex?

Thanks,
-Oscar.

disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,