Hi every!

Would really appreciate some help on this issue. It has been driving
me nuts.

So I have a nested swf loaded via the loader. In contains a List. When
I mouseDown on the scrollbar inside that list, I can drag it as usual.
But when I hold down the mouse key and move the pointer outside of the
nested swf, but still inside the parent Flex app, the scrollbar no
longer responds to any mouse movement. (The parent app does get mouse
events.)  Now, if I continue to hold the mouse button and move it out
side of the entire browser, the scrollbar in nested swf once again
gets the mouse drag events.  If I release the mouse button while
inside the parent app, and move the mouse pointer back into the nested
swf, scrollbar will now respond to moues movement, as if the button is
still in DOWN state.

I'm guessing all mouse events are captured and "eaten" by the parent
app while the pointer is outside of the nested swf, but still inside
the browser.

Is there any way I can continue to pass the mouse events into the
nested swf even if I'm in the parent app?  (just like how nested swf
continue to get the moues event when I'm completely outside the browser).

Once again, any help will be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!

-dave