Can you share some code?  Something like this should work:

<mx:Script>
include 'myfile.as';
</mx:Script>

However, if you're "myfile.as" is an actual class definition, as opposed to ActionScript snippets I would expect that to cause odd errors. Additionally, how do you define "Whole Path?" I've always used a relative path from the includee file.
cool buddy wrote:

HI all,

I am trying to include an actionscript file in a MXML component file by including the whole path of the file. But it gives me an error saying "Unable to open the included file"..

When i include the file in main application file there is no error. is there any that i need to change.

Please let me kow,.

Thanks,

--
Jeffry Houser, Technical Entrepreneur