From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of brucewhealton
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 1:27 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Problem with Accordion Component resizing.

Tracy,
Ok, when I setup the accordion to display a 4 part form (kind
of like a wizard style) I chose certain dimensions for the height and
width. Those dimensions, the height and width, apply to the
Application, the Panel, the Accordion and the display area on the
accordion, which is based on the Form component.
I'm a little confused because when I returned to the project,
just now, it seems to be different. It is reflecting the dimensions,
that I had chosen earlier. This is weird. It just was ignoring the
height and width settings when I tried to change the height and width
on each of the different components, going from Application, to Panel,
to Accordion to Form, in the container ship hierarchy. Now, when I
came back, just moments ago, it's different, it shows the height
values I was using. Another wierd thing that it was doing, was that
I'd change the value on the height of these components and it seemed
to just go back to the older value (which was smaller) or to some even
smaller value.
OK, this just seems wierd but it does seem to be ok now. I'll
have to wait and see if this happens again. Maybe it wasn't updating
or refreshing. I don't think that this explanation is valid though.
Thanks,
Bruce