From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of nathanpdaniel
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 7:54 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Some material for flex 3 Certification

Flex from the Source (from Adobe Press) is a really good one to get
your head wrapped around Flex - if you would consider that
book "basic" or easy, you'll do fine on the Flex portion. Or you can
try the online Flex training
(http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flex/learn/designer/learningpath.html).
Then, make sure to study AIR - the main areas you should focus on are
the differences between Flex & AIR (like the file system stuff, HTML,
etc. - things you can do in an AIR app you can't do in a web app).
Get those 2 things - and you should be good to go. That's what I
did - of course it DOES help significantly if you are a full time
Flex developer... But if you can't do that, there's really enough
material out there to understand it...

, Amplify Mindware
<projectonf...@...> wrote:

> Hello All,
>     Can any one provide some resource(links / ebooks / etc) for
Flex 3  Certification.
>     Any tips,on how I should prepare for the certification.
>
>  Awaiting for prompt reply.
>
> Regards...
>       Amplify

This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender and remove it from your system.