From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Alex Harui
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 10:15 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] DataGrid updateComplete causes lots of memory leak.

Are you saying that afterwards the memory number does not drop back down even
after you force a garbage collection using the profiler?

If so, use the profiler to see what objects are sticking around.  There's a
tutorial on how to use it on my blog.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Developer
Adobe Systems Inc.<http://www.adobe.com/>