From: Chuck Preston Jr. <itsmechuc...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Video Frame Problem
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 24 January, 2009, 5:43 PM

            For the seeking problem, it may be a problem with the video's
keyframes. If you're not

using Flash Media Server, you can only seek to the nearest keyframe, not every
frame. If

you really need seeking to be frame accurate, then you would have to re-encode
the video

and make each frame a keyframe. But that will have an effect on file size and
quality.

--- In flexcod...@yahoogro ups.com, vinod kumar <coolvinu1980@ ...> wrote:

> I want an urgent help. I will explain my problem.

>                     I have a videoplayer with a play button and add
> button. The

video will play automatically. When i click the add button at any time say 5
Seconds the

video will be paused and a title window will appear. There i will enter the

description. When i click the save button the description will be saved and a
marker will be

displayed under the seekbar.  Then click the play button and we can add more

descriptions like that and that number of markers will be formed. Also  when i
click the

marker , for example when i clicked the  5 second marker  , the video have to
display

the correct frame(ie 5 second movie frame) .But its not happening.There is a
Slight

variation in the frame. But i want the correct movie frame. How to solve this

> I am in deep trouble.Please help me.Its urgent.  I have attached the source
> file. Please

go through it.......... ....

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/