From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of flexaustin
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 12:21 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] 15 seconds timeout will a progress bar help?

So I have a project that needs to build 1000 sprites on stage that
contain some tiny bitmap's but this is happening on startup in an all
AS3 project.

When the app starts and tries creating and rendering all 1000 items
nothing is shown and I get the "application hasn't responded in 15
seconds" exception.

Is there a way to make the app build all 1000 and not get the timeout?

TIA

This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender and remove it from your system.