From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Maya Tulchinsky
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 8:38 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] HTML > advice please

Check out this one:
http://www.deitte.com/IFrameDemo3/IFrameDemo.html

Here is blog about Iframe use in flex:
http://www.themidnightcoders.com/blog/2006/12/mixing-html-and-flex-using
-iframe.html

Good luck,

Maya

--- On Fri, 2/13/09, aphexyuri <yuriv...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

From: aphexyuri <yuriv...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: [flexcoders] HTML > advice please
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, February 13, 2009, 5:31 AM

Hi All

As far as I know, we can't load complex HTML pages into a Flex
control, but I was wondering if anybody has had experience with this.

Its for a dashboard app that has flex elements, but must be able to
load full websites into specific "containers" of the dashboard.

I'm not sure what other technologies would be able to do this, Ajax,
JavaScript?

Any suggestions would be appreciated. ..thanks

Yuri