From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ashish Verma
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 7:03 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] AIR Application is not Appearing

Hello All,

I created an AIR Application which was previously based on AIR 1.0 and I am
some more features in that application and compiling with the update of Flex 3
and targeting it for AIR 1.5. After making air file I am putting it onto sever
to access by users. But when any user trying to run it after uploading it's not
displaying any window only showing task-bar button and doing noting. When I use
the task-bar context to move command I can see the dotted rectangle on the
desktop. I also checked for the installation folder of the application in
C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings but there was no any folder
for it.

Please help me out.

Best,
Ashish