Hi Tracy, I have a little more complicated situation...
My linkButtons are now created with actionScript (addChild).
I set their IDs before adding them to their parent.
My action script also fills up my Array of linkButton IDs called "buttons".

[Bindable]privatevarbuttons:Array = newArray();

{
}foreach(varitemsIDs:String
inbuttons)trace(itemsIDs);this[itemsIDs].setStyle("styleName","linkButton");
My trace properly returns all the IDs of my buttons but I get the following
error:
Property test001 not found... and there is no default value.
It's like I don't have access to the ID of my linkButtons because they were
created via the ADDCHILD ???
Is this possible?

Any ideas how I can get around this?

Thanks again :)