Yes, thanks, I knew the tools were all there, just didn't know how to put it all together. The post Haykel Ben Jemia sent made it all clear.

On 17/02/2009, at 10:38 PM, Peter Hall wrote:

ByteArray supports readObject() and writeObject() which read and write
objects using AMF. The ByteArray can be written to disc as a file, or
sent to a server as a variable (you may have to 7bit- or base64-encode
it). Once you have this file, you can load it into your application
using any means you like (HTTP/GET, Socket, FileReference,...).

Peter

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 11:05 AM, Johannes Nel <johannes....@gmail.com> wrote: > you mean build an swf and download that and get the "compiled in data" from