Hey flexers, just got a quick question regarding scrolling policies.

I have a SearchResults class which is a VBox.  Now, inside this Vbox, I have a few components for a header(“Search Results 1-4 of 253……”). Beneath that, I have another Vbox which displays the results.

Here’s the problem.

I set the height of the header(which is just an HBox with some labels in it) to 10%, and then I set the height of the nested VBox to 90%.  Now, when I turn on vScrollPolicy on the nested VBox(or auto), I don’t get a scroll bar, so my results are getting cut off.

I’ve tried turning on/off/auto on the parent VBox, and setting the nested VBox’s policy to ‘on’, but I’ll just get an empty scroller on the side.  Is there something I’m missing?

Thanks in advance

nick