That's definitely an option - go to Help -> Software Updates -> Find
and Install. At least select the Europa Discovery Site when prompted
for update sites. Click next and that should give you a list of things
to pick to install. The names are pretty cryptic, and the descriptions
aren't descriptions, but I think the Web Standard Tools should give
you want you need.

This way lets you be even more picky about what to install, and what
not to (e.g. if you don't need PHP support).