Hi Nate,
Thanks, it works
But I have one problem,
How can I show seperate details for each of the images?
rememver I have one cell that includes several images side by side
drawn from the loop bellow, and each one need to popup different data
on a tooltip.

private var tooltipData:String;
override public function set data(value:Object):void {

if (value != null)
 {
        removeAllChildren();
        for (var i:int = 0; i < value.hair.length; i++){
                var img:Image = new Image();
                img.source = value.hair[i].image;
                tooltipData = "image - " +i;
                img.percentWidth=value.hair[i].width;
                img.maintainAspectRatio=false;
                img.addEventListener(ToolTipEvent.TOOL_TIP_CREATE,
tooltipDetailCreate);
                addChild(img);

private function tooltipDetailCreate(event:ToolTipEvent):void {
        var tt:PanelToolTip  = new PanelToolTip();
        tt.width  = 190;
        tt.height = 100;
        tt.bodyText = tooltipData;
        event.toolTip = tt;
}

and my PanelToolTip:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Panel xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";
implements="mx.core.IToolTip"
        width="200" alpha=".8" borderThickness="2"
backgroundColor="white"
        dropShadowEnabled="true" borderColor="black" borderStyle="solid"
        shadowDistance="10" shadowDirection="right">
        <mx:Script>
                <![CDATA[
                [Bindable]
                public var bodyText:String = "";

                public var _text:String;

                public function get text():String {
                        return _text;
                }
                public function set text(value:String):void {
                }
                ]]>
        </mx:Script>

        <mx:Text text="{bodyText}" percentWidth="100"/>

</mx:Panel>

The result I'm getting now is that I see a tooltip for each of the
images but with the same data (tooltipData = the last iteration of the
loop).
How can I set a different data for each of the images.

Thanks a lot for the help :)

Jo
--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Nathaniel Skiba <nate.sk...@...>