hello guys before i ask this let me say i know that many people will
probably suggest using online payment systems like paypal but that is
not an option in my case. so this is what i would like to know. i have
a website where companies can post ads but before they can post the ad
they have to have a code(key) which they purchase. lets say someone
wanted to have his ad running for a month and the total monthly charge
is 20 dollars, they have to purchase the code for 20 dollars which
they input into the system and if valid then they can post their ad.
can i create a system in flex/as3/coldfusion to generate the codes and
tie a particular code to an amount for example if you want your ad to
run for a month and it costs $20 then the system generates different
codes that are worth $20 or can i use a database of some kind to store
the codes? and how can i validate the code is worth $20? hope my
question is clear.