I am almost done creating a modular application to display my showreel. The
main app has a
ToggleButton Bar that calls the modules When a new module is called the
previous one
unloads - except in the radio/audio module, the sound continues to play.  When
I try and
stop it using:

if(_modUrl == "modules/Telly.swf" || "modules/Print.swf")
                        mp3Player.stop();

from the clickHandler function that calls the modules, I get a 1009 error. A
null object
reference... Presumably because the situation hasn't yet arisen and so the
modules aren't yet
loaded?

When I try and place similar code inside the mp3Player itself, it gets ignored.
Can anyone
please provide me with any tips on how to manage this?  I am using the open
source
xmlmp3player available at www.axelscript.com  as my radioplayer, and the
moduleManager
class form letsflex.com as my module loader.