Can anyone help me figure out how to stop a line from being drawn on a
line graph after a certain date has been reached?

I currently have a line graph that shows cumulative planned activities
counts and cumulative actual completed activities counts.  However,
once the actual completed line reaches today's date, the line turns
into a flat straight line.  I would like to have the graph stop drawing
the line when the current date has been reached.

I have tried to used the interpolateValues option and have set the
cumulative actual completed activities count to null after the current
date has been reached, but the line graph is drawing a straight line to
zero on the graph instead on not continuing the line segment.

Thanks,
~Chris