Hie
That's one type of chart you suggested is already there. I need to show one
time base as well.
Refer to this for my further update on it
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/messageview.cfm?forumid=60&catid=585&threadid=1427780&CFID=17172222&CFTOKEN=c923170958c63379-AC31D1F3-CDB1-5F0C-C56177962443ABAF&jsessionid=9630c340063fd36763de303237126115a5b3

Thankx and Regards

Vik
Founder
www.sakshum.com