Likely we are using IE.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Tom Chiverton
<tom.chiver...@...> wrote:

> On Tuesday 24 Feb 2009, stldvd wrote:
> > Last I heard you cannot set the focus to a textfield from
outside the
> > application. Once the user has clicked on the Flex/Flash app
in the
> > browser, setfocus will work. But not before.
>
> You can do it in IE, but not FireFox.
>
> --
> Tom Chiverton
> Helping to economically engage plug-and-play meta-services

> This email is sent for and on behalf of Halliwells LLP.
>
> Halliwells LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in
England and Wales under registered number OC307980 whose
registered office address is at Halliwells LLP, 3 Hardman Square,
Spinningfields, Manchester, M3 3EB.  A list of members is
available for inspection at the registered office together with a
list of those non members who are referred to as partners.  We use
the word ?partner? to refer to a member of the LLP, or an employee
or consultant with equivalent standing and qualifications.
Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

> CONFIDENTIALITY
>
> This email is intended only for the use of the addressee named
above and may be confidential or legally privileged.  If you are
not the addressee you must not read it and must not use any
information contained in nor copy it nor inform any person other
than Halliwells LLP or the addressee of its existence or
contents.  If you have received this email in error please delete
it and notify Halliwells LLP IT Department on 0870 365 2500.

www.halliwells.com.