I¹m trying to trim a little more fat off an application that has half a
dozen RSLs and a scad of modules. The application is being built out of a
continuous integration process using Flex Ant Tasks. My first thoughts were
to tune compiled targets in the IDE (which worked nicely) and then use
­dump-config to generate a config file that I would use in lieu of
flex-config.xml. This didn¹t work ­ RSL/module file size stayed the same
(scratches head).

I¹ve read a heaping plate-full of great posts by Ryan Steward, Ted Patrick,
that guy Alex at Adobe (ROWR) and a few others... does anyone have any
horror stories or success stories they could share about reducing your
application footprint?

Rick Winscot