Yeah, I've seen some of John's work and heard him speak at meetings here
in Phoenix as well. His client list and work are impressive to say the
least.

+1

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Alan Rother
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 5:50 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Who have YOU used for outsourcing mid to large
Flex/CF projects?

Three words

John C Bland

http://www.johncblandii.com/

He's a friggin Flash / Flex / CF / .net genius.

Also a former Flash Platform User Group Manager here in Phoenix and now
an Adobe Community Expert. My company has used him many times on big
important projects.

=]
--
Alan Rother
Adobe Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX 7 Developer

This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender and remove it from your system.