Hi All,
Iam getting some issues in Flex. I have two pages in my project one is for
non-admin and another for admin users.
A link will be shown for non-admin users and not for admin users. While the
user is logging in, if the username and password are wrong then it will
automatically redirected to non-admin page and a link is showing up there. This
is the actual scenario.

This working fine when we are executing admin or non-admin at a single time. If
in Mozilla if i first execute non-admin page in the first tab so a link will
come for me. And in the other tab i am executing admin page. Now the link will
not be shown in admin page. So its not showing any link in the admin page but
its also not showing in non-admin page also. Non-admin page is affecting by
admin page data.

Admin and non-admin pages are identified based on Admin flag coming from the
database. For admin page admin flag is 1 and non-admin page admin flag is 0. If
admin flag is 0 only that link ll be shown. So at the first time if the user
execute non-admin page admin flag is 0 and link ll be shown. If the user
execute admin page admin flag is 1 and link ll not be shown. So the admin flag
is changing to 1 and the link is also not showing in non-admin page also..

So here the problem is how can i save the admin flag value according to the
session. Are we able to use sessions in Flex so that i can save the admin flag
in the session and i access it based on the session id.

Hope u got my problem!! Plzzz help me if anyone faced this issue before..

Thanks in Advance,
poornima