From: thibodeau.alain <thibodeau.al...@yahoo.com>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] AsyncToken with special chars
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 16:58:59 -0000

Hi there,

I've run into an issue that I am sure others have, but I cannot find a
solution. I am using cairngorm with a webservice. I need to send in my
soap body the less than and greater than characters. In my mxml based on
user input, I use &lt;&gt;. I follow the call and flex converts the
&lt;&gt; to <> until the AsyncToken gets a hold of it. It should convert
it back to &lt;&gt; for the soap call, however it takes the first & and
converts that too.. so the outgoing soap looks like this "&amp;lt;&gt;"
instead of "&lt;&gt;".

Anyone know why this is happening or a solution?

Thanks in advance