How would I use that. i do not know the correct syntax.

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT - This message and any files or text attached to it are intended only for the recipients named above, and contain information that may be confidential or privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient, you must not read, copy, use, or disclose this communication.  Please also notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete all copies of it from your system.  Thank you.

Manish Jethani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com

08/05/2005 01:33 PM

Please respond to
flexcoders@yahoogroups.com

flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
cc
Subject
Re: [flexcoders] Need help with components.

On 8/5/05, Joe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I need to be able to change the label on that button when the
> selectedIndex of the tab navigator is changed. How can I do that?

Listen for the "change" event on the TabNavigator.

Manish