I'm trying to develop a UI piece that consists of a HorizontalList using an
Image control as an ItemRenderer.

Here is the code:

http://pastie.org/408846

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to get rid of a single pixel gap
that gets put around each Image control. I've debugged a bit, and found out
that even though the source image is 126px, and I've set the columnWidth to
126px, Flex is shrinking the Image control to 124px.

I understand that if there was no gap, you would not be able to see the roll
over tile, but that's my point. I want a continuous strip of images.

Anyone got any idea what is going on here?