From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of foobone9
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 1:39 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: LCDS Upgrade Problems

Actually, as it turns out now, I had reverted back to the version on Adobe
Exchange thinking it was a newer version because I was having the following
problem (with what I now know is the newest SpringFactory):

13:32:44,873 INFO [STDOUT] [Flex]MessageBroker failed to start: Exception:
java.lang.ClassCastException: $Proxy53 cannot be cast to
flex.data.assemblers.HibernateAssembler
at flex.data.assemblers.HibernateType.start(HibernateType.java:237)
at flex.data.assemblers.HibernateAssembler.start(HibernateAssembler.java:216)

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>, Jeff
Vroom <jvr...@...> wrote:

> I think the problem is that the HibernateAssembler.initialize is not getting
> called. If you are using the SpringFactory you probably just need a new
> version of that. I tried putting this up on the adobe component exchange a
> long time ago but apparently it never made it as I just checked and they
> still have the old version. I'll try to get that resolved but in the
> meantime, I put up a copy of the new source file here:
>
> http://www.jvroom.com/SpringFactory.java
>
> Jeff

<<inline: image001.jpg>>

<<inline: image002.jpg>>