I had (have) the same problem. Old projects work fine (Even after
modification); New projects give a security error. Works OK on server but not
locally. Even tried Uninstall/reinstall of Flex Builder and Flash debug player
- no dice.

What I did (I don't remember how I found this out) was to go to the Global
Security Settings Panel at
http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager04.html
 then in the dropdown "Edit locations" select "Add location" and "Browse For
Folder" and browse to my bin-debug directory. Voila!

HTH

Steve