Hi,

I'm trying to compile a flex app using the flex 4 sdk's mxmlc.  I'm using a
custom swc as an rsl.

While I can get everything to compile just fine, running the swf gives me a
VerifyError 1014 Class ... not found.

Here's what I'm using on the command line:

mxmlc
-load-config=../../../flash/flex_sdk_4.0.0.5201/frameworks/flex-config.xml
-rslp=flare.swc,flare.swf -static-rsls=false -- SwcTest.as

And this is the error I get from the debug player running locally:

VerifyError: Error #1014: Class flare.animate::Tween could not be found.
  at SwcTest()

Can anyone give me advice on what could be wrong?  I'm at a loss.

I've also tried the runtime-shared-library-path tag in a config file without
any difference.

If it helps I'm also running on the mac.

Thanks.
-Don Q.