It turned out that I've had 3.0. After recompiling main application with 3.2
(but child apps was still compiled with sdk 3.0) there was a difference, but
not as I expected - none of the children was scaled at all. After recompiling
child applications with sdk 3.2 they were scaled quite properly. The problem is
that the swf's might be totally random (produced by user), but for now i'll
leave it as is.