--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Ashish Verma <verma.lu...@...> wrote:

> They could ask you about the followings:
>
> Advanced Datagrid functionalities
> Basic Operators like is, typeof, instanceof, >>>, ===, !==
> Basic function and constants like random(), Nan, indexOf()
> Datatypes: Array, Number
> Architecture: Cairngorm, PureMVC,
> Event Delegation Model: bubble, traget and capture
> DisplayList
> Custom Components MXML & AS
> RSL, SWC

I have only once been interviewed for a Flex job by someone who was qualified
to assess my Flex coding abilities.  By and large you'll be interviewed by HR
and recruiter types who ask questions from the frame of reference of someone
trying to figure out your qualifications by braille.  I honestly don't know how
to answer these types of interviewers, so I've never managed to get a job from
this type of person.  I did get the job from the interviewer who knew something
about Flex--because he'd already checked out my blog (he didn't ask me
technical questions either).

-Amy