I have a strange issue with data binding not updating when an item in
an ArrayCollection is changed. I'm using Cairngorm and have the
following setup. In my ModelLocator I have a 'users' ArrayCollection
that contains 'UserVO' objects. I have a two views that binds their
dataProvider to the 'users' AC in the ModelLocator. My UserVO looks
like so:

package com.jrobinson.model.VO
{
        [Bindable]
        public class UserVO
        {
                public var id:int = -1;
                public var username:String = null;
                public var enabled:Boolean = false;
                public var userData:XMLList = null;

                public function UserVO(user_id:int, uName:String,
enabled:Boolean,
d:XMLList)
                {
                        id = user_id;
                        username = uName;
                        enabled = enabled;
                        userData = d;

I first have a command that loads all of the users and populates the
AC. This updates the bindings as expected. I then have a second
command that loads the userData portion for a given user. Once
retrieved, I update the given UserVO's userData, but this time, the
bindings fail to update.

I feel like I've seen this before but can't find where or what the
workaround might be. I guess I'm just looking for confirmation that
this should or shouldn't work.

Thanks!
John