So I have several sprites within a component on the stage (Flex appliation
level actually). I have a custom factory component on the main stage that
builds popups if one of the sprites is clicked, yes I have to have it this way
due to the library I am using.

Anyway, I have an EnterFrame listener on the sprite that sends the sprites x,y
coord so that the popups will stay on top off the draggable sprites.  But if
the sprite is dragged off screen for just a second the popup loses track of the
sprite or the enterframe seems to be killed, as the popup no longer follows the
sprite.  I know that the the sprite once dragged off screen dispatches an
Event.REMOVED_FROM_STAGE, which makes me think that when dragged off stage, the
sprite drops all listeners.

Wondering if there is a way to stop this from happening?

TIA.