From: daniel.koestler <daniel.koest...@yahoo.com>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 5:28:02 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Using icons on buttons?

Hmm, if you wanted more control over the graphics in a button, what would you
suggest using? I thought about subclassing the button or writing my own, but
perhaps there's a way to skin it?

Instant Messaging, free SMS, sharing photos and more... Try the new Yahoo!
Canada Messenger at http://ca.beta.messenger.yahoo.com/