From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Alex Harui
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 12:28 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Re: comboBox in datagrid

I think we need to see some code, like how the renderer is set up.  A
combobox in a datagrid is a renderer so its data setter will fire setting
the selectedItem to the item's dataField assigned to its column.  The
question is why itemToLabel and the labelFunction didn't do its thing.

Alex Harui

Flex SDK Developer

Adobe Systems Inc. <http://www.adobe.com/>

Blog: http://blogs. <http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui> adobe.com/aharui